March 1, 2017
- The Standing Committee met with the President’s External Advisory Council on the Status of Women at CSU and was able to share valuable input regarding the efforts being made around women and gender issues. The Standing Committee was also able to discuss concerns and areas that need improvement.
- The Service subcommittee is working to create a partnership with Faculty Council to begin addressing concerns surrounding service (i.e. over servicing women faculty members, distribution of service, value of service, etc.)
- The SALAX project driven by the Provost’s Office is near completion
- Publications are being created to report out and provide accurate information
- Presentations to share new model will be held
- Bullying Policy was reviewed and the Standing Committee will provide additional comments and feedback on the draft materials
- Planning for the Forum to discuss the findings of the female faculty climate and culture focus groups continued and invitations have been sent to the campus community. Forum will take place March 20, 3:00-6:00 in Ballroom A of the LSC (formal presentation followed by a light reception).